BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lil Wayne Bids Farewell "IM OUT THIS B&%$#!"



Grammy-winning rapper Lil Wayne bid a final farewell to his fans last night as he prepares to begin his one-year jail sentence today.
Click here to find out more!

Speaking through a UStream video, Wayne thanked his followers for their support.

"I'm out this b*tch," he said. "To all my fans, my real fans, I really, really, really truly love you. I love you with all of me, for real. I'll probably be loving everything else because I love you so much. Thank you from the bottom [of my heart]. Do not forget about me 'cause I will forever think about you, and I cannot wait for you to see me again. I'm out." (UStream)

Retired NYPD detective Derrick Parker has analyzed what Wayne's stint behind bars would likely consist of.

"Lil Wayne is gonna be OK," Parker said in an interview. "While he's in jail, it's a matter of fact they may not put him with the general population because of who he is and his popularity. They might lock him down and let him come out with a supervisor and stuff like that [when he's] in the main area -- but he's definitely going to be treated differently...Wayne is from the streets, from the Magnolia Houses in New Orleans, so I'm sure those guys have been in jail or locked up at some point. So being in prison is no big deal to them." (MTV)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont like Weezy much but he 1 funny character & killin it with that track "FIRE"..he will be out like T.I.