BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kanye West Readies New Blog Launch, "It Should Be Up This Week"


Grammy-winning rapper Kanye West has announced plans to launch a new blog this week.
Click here to find out more!

While not offering many details, Yeezy said fans could anticipate a new site launch any day.

"I've been working really hard on this new blog," Ye wrote in a KanyeUniversecity blog posting, "and I'm really excited about it. It should be up this week!" (Kanye West's Blog)

Ye gave fans the inside scoop of a new site launching after an initial posting last month.

"Sorry for the slow posting," Ye wrote on his current blog Sunday (January 10) evening. "I've been working on a whole new blog for the past few months now. It's very close to completion." (Kanye West's Blog)

Last December, the rapper appeared at a Kid Cudi concert and voiced his thoughts on the rap industry.

"I had to get up out this motherf*cker for a second," Ye told the crowd. "I love the game so much and I'm so passionate about it that I just can't take this sh*t sometimes. And if they take everything away from me it wouldn't f*cking matter. Artists be too concerned about their well-being sometimes. Artists be too scared to stand up for something. They scared to lose they f*cking house or they scared to lose their record deal. I sold my soul to the devil, I know it's a crappy deal/At least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal." (Miss Info TV)

He was recently crowned one of the top ten producers over the past ten years.

Hot 100 Producers: 1. The Neptunes 2. Timbaland 3. Kanye West 4. Scott Storch 5. Will.i.am 6. Jonathan "Lil Jon" Smith 7. Stargate 8. Bryant-Michael Cox 9. Jermaine Dupri 10. Dr. Luke (Billboard Biz)

No further details on Kanye West's new blog launch have been revealed as of now.

0 comments: