BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 16, 2010

MYSTIKAL FINALLY FREE!!!


Former No Limit Records artist Mystikal has reportedly been released from prison this week after serving six years on a sex-based charge.

Speaking in an interview, the rapper announced his release from prison.

"I'm back! I'm still tryin' to feel this reality," he said in a radio interview. "It still almost feels like a dream. Six years off the scene, for most rappers it'd be over with. Man, it's gon' be the beginning for me and I'm finna get my reparations." (Rap-Up)

He also added that he is taking a more positive approach to life.

"It was tough. I took it in stride," he said of his situation. "For a while, it felt like, I was gone so long...I'm back and I love y'all and I missed y'all, and I want to send out appreciation for all the fans...I'm going to be doing a lot of positive things." (BET)

Mystikal began serving his time roughly six years ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaayyeee....comments ON!!!

tWistEdeLeGance said...

Sex-based charge? So will he be labeled a sex offender, if so, that pretty much is his career. However, he did do the time for the crime, he is no Maxwell, who disappeared for a good reason and came back with vengence on those that slept on him!